We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
● Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
● Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
● Integration of data storage solutions
● Should be able to work independently and working with the cross-platform team
● Able to work in a Start-Up environment
Skills And Qualifications :
1. Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks
2. Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
3. Understanding of MVC design patterns
5. Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
6. Understanding accessibility and security compliance
7. Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
8. Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
9. User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
10. Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
11. Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
12. Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
13. Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
14. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
We is looking for an iOS app developer having 2 to 5 years’ experience in developing mobile applications for iOS devices. Prior experience in developing native iOS apps is a must.
Designs and codes features for the iOS application as per the specifications provided by Product and Design teams.
Writes unit tests for all features.
Ships features in fast moving agile sprints.
Works closely with API, Product Design and Product Management teams to brainstorm and chalk out details of features.
Understanding of complete application development, continuous integration & testing and app distribution infrastructure.
1. Software Developer with at least 3 years of experience in building apps for the iOS platform.
2. Good understanding of Swift.
3. Good understanding of iOS application architecture and design.
4. Good understanding of memory management, network interaction, concurrency and multi-threading in iOS.
5. Good understanding of Foundation and UIKit APIs.
6. Good understanding of Objective-C language.
7. Past experience of building apps based on AVKit or AVFoundation APIs.
8. Past experience of building video streaming apps.
9. Past experience of working with third party libraries and dependency management on iOS.